Showing all 1 result
PPHSS Heavy Duty Series
Specifically designed for mining and civil operations where the water is contaminated with suspended solids such as coal fines, sand, and mud.
The PRICE PUMPS Submersible Electric Slurry Pump is a great option for more permanent pump-out set-ups. Available in a range of sizes, and with its 3-phase electric motor, this pump has the power to clear large volumes of water in minimum time.
It features a wide flow pipe impeller and simple internal design to enable large particle slurries to easily pass through with minimum abrasion to the internals. Depending on size, flow rates of up to 2000m3 per hour of water containing solids of up to 60mm can be transferred.
Features and Benefits
- Voltage: 380V/415V/1000V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Three Phase
- Water Temperature: 40°C Max
- Head: up to 65m
- Capacity: Up to 2100 m3/h
- pH of liquid: 4 ~ 10 range
- Not suitable for flammable or explosive working conditions.
- Max volume ratio no more than 30% in water, S.G of medium less than 1.2kg/L.
- The maximum depth of submergence should be less than 20 meters. The motor should be totally submerged at all times during operation.
- Recommended installation is vertical
- Operating conditions – S1